Wednesday, February 13, 2013

AMG- A New Adventure Begins

December 16th I flew to Chattanooga, TN for a three day interview and get to know the ministry Advancing the Ministry of the Gospel. The staff at AMG's home office treated me well and it was wonderful to hear how God is using this ministry to reach the lost all over the world.

Even though I feel the Lord is leading me away from the orphanage, I am blessed to still be able to visit as much as my little heart desires. Also, I am still going to keep the role of team coordinating, the job I fell in love with at CB. I'm really excited to be given the possibility to coordinate teams that will be serving all over Guatemala in one of AMG's 28 school projects, vocational schools, health facilities, disaster relief, or partnering with the at-risk children's program.

Jeremiah 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment